Tibet Corps calls out to Tibetan professionals and university students everywhere. Here are a few ways that you can get involved:
- Register and get yourself counted by clicking on the join button.
- Spread the word to your family and friends and encourage them to join as well. We'd like Tibet Corps to become a large community of Tibetan professionals and unversity students that can be of service to you and others.
- Apply for a service opportunity and become a Tibet Corps dhang-shab-pa. You have the option to serve in Dharamsala, in one of the Tibetan settlements or schools, or even virtually.
- Recruit someone who you think will be a good match for one or more of Tibet Corps opportunities.
- Organize an information session on Tibet Corps with one of our alumni
- Donate as your support will enable us to recruit and support more dhang-shab-pas.